Sunday, February 27, 2005

In the earth again.

Well, I've been putting some stuff on ebay and while doing it I photographed this stick and put it up too. No lie. Click on the picture to go to the auction.


This was another "Ebay photo". I just ended up liking the way it looked.


Here's ben after he returned from his trip to N.C.


I was experimenting with photographing a TV screen.


Meet my friend Trey. Trey and his room mates hosted a dance party at there house.


This picture was taken in Trey's kitchen.


Shot some people dancing in the main room.


Noah jumped. Here he is in the air.


This is a nice girl named Annie. She is a photography student. I left my camera with her that night at the party.


Here are some pictures she shot. Very nice.



I really like this one.


We played a show at BB Kings last night. It was strange. Very strange. My friend Liz from PA was there but I didn't see her. :( Long story.
I worked and was so tired that at the end of my shift while trying to count my drawer I fell asleep like 7 times. I'm rested now.
-Enoch

ThorntonMusic.com