Wednesday, June 01, 2005

06.02.05

First off, let me say that I didn't take a lot of pictures in London. There we're a great number of places where I could fit the vibe of the place I was at into a fram of a picture, so I didn't. But here are the pictures I did take, which I've decided are relatively borring, but I feel like my mom would like to see anyway.

Here is the view from Carolyns APT. in London.


Carolyn making a strange face.


This seemed so strangely surreal in person. I felt like this little alley was right out of a movie.


A street. Some Vibe.


Some more vibe.


This is trafalgar square. I have no idea who that dude is on top, but I do know that at one time they had to remove like 2 tons of bird doodoo from the top. You can see big ben far in the distanct to the right of the large structure.


And there it is!


We decided to take a trip to Bristol, which turned out to be a very interesting place. On the buss, on the way...


There's this flower there called Rape. Strange name I know. Anyway, this is a lot of it.


Pulling up in Bristol


Carolyn in the sun. This inside of that ball is some kind of museum. It also looks neat.




I would like to live here.


The tops of these houses looked so much like they were a cartoon.


It's hard for me to explain the angle of this picture.




Then we went to Cork, Ireland.



Here is the view from our hostel room.


The Hostel we stayed in.


This picture is from nashville and doesn't belong here at all.


I don't remember taking this picture.


For my friend John Mahoney.


Inside O'Mahoneys


On the Bus!


This picture was taken at Victoria Station while leaving that land. If you click on the picture you can see a HUGE copy of it. there's a lot of stuff going on in this picture. Can you find Carolyn?


Alright, Now Come see my band on tour. Here are our upcoming dates.














   Upcoming Shows ( view all )




































































































Jun 2 2005 8:00P

Uncle Pleasants Louisville, KY






Jun 3 2005 8:00P

Spencers Coffee House Bowling Green,






Jun 4 2005 8:00P

Jazz Central Station Springfield,






Jun 5 2005 9:00P

The Beat Kitchen Chicago, IL






Jun 7 2005 8:00P

Columbia St. West Fort Wayne, IN






Jun 8 2005 8:00P

Melody Inn Indianapolis, IN






Jun 9 2005 8:00P

Jags Dayton,






Jun 10 2005 8:00P

Cafe Bourbon St. Columbus,






Jun 16 2005 8:00P

The Arena Birmingham,






Jun 18 2005 8:00P

The Basement Nashville, TN






Jun 21 2005 9:00P

The Ten High Atlanta, GA






Jul 2 2005 9:00P

The End Nashville, TN






Jul 13 2005 8:00P

Hi Tone Memphis, TN






Jul 16 2005 9:00P

Hair of the Dog Nashville, TN






Aug 3 2005 9:00P

The End Nashville, TN