Friday, January 13, 2006

And I think it's gonna be a long long time...

Well, it's been a minute since my last post. Ther has been a lot going on in my head. Not a lot I can clearly spell out, but a lot none the less. I'm quite an experimental person when it comes down to it. There are a lot of things I'll do just to see what happens. I've managed to live that way for 23 years without dying, and that's good. I've been single for a long time now for the purpose of experimenting with myself, girls, boys, and the earth. It's been a rather selfish year or two. I don't think I've lived it perfectly or even well, but I have learned a lot from my experiences. There's on girl though, who has been hard to stay away from. An ex that's just plain good. Our brains fit together an whatnot. I have to say, I'm just ready for that.

A decent band just flew me north to an audition for a spot on their feb. tour. That would be fun and would pay. We'll see what happens there. It'd make for a bunch on interesting photos. Hopefully it'll happen.


Remember: Tradition for the sake of tradition is lame and probably a bad thing for humans and society. On that note, I bid you farewell.

-Enoch