Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Yep.

OH OH! The new Thornton site is up! Please check it out! It's so cool. go to the members section! There are videos, downloads, AIM Icons, Backgrounds, A message board, and all manner of craziness. Also, the store is for the first time offering all of our merch, and it's really easy to use. GO THERE!
ThorntonMusic.com

Me in the bathroom at a Red Lobster.


Some Bananas in my kitchen. The sun was alive that day.


Experimenting with some water.


Another picture of my favorite subject.


A very large animal, let me tell you.


Against the kitchen window.


Chicago!


I can't remember the name of this place. Earwax cafe, or the flying saucer. It's in Chicago.


The isle of a southwest airplane. Can you take pictures on planes? I guess so.


Well, it is what it is.


This is my nephew Michael


This is a room.


This was a scene in the Purdue University band room.


This was a strange building in chicago.


This my family.


On the back Porch.


This picture was shot through a telescope atop of the sears tower.


Nashville Airport


Bike Tires.


Another Chicago Picture.


This is a weird-ass building in nashville.


Kitchen window.


Well, we're playing a show saturday. We go on no later than 10:00 PM at The END on Elliston. Come out and see us. Death comesto Matteson and imaginary baseball league are playing. It will be really good.
Afterwards I'll be going to work. That kinda sucks. I like working at cafe coco, but after a show, my brain doesn't want to be around crowds of drunk people.
Talk to you all soon.
-Enoch

ThorntonMusic.com