Saturday, December 04, 2004

In My Life...

Well, I'm always taking pictures of abstract stuff that looks neat but doesn't really have a lot to do with my daily life. I enjoy doing that, but I decided to use this week shooting people. so here you are.

People in my life:

This is my boss Jenni


Amoretta Doin' her thang.


Cafe Coco used to be called Cafe Ellistion. The cool stained glass remains.


Gary the great. Gary is a cook. Gary is a madman. Gary Loves metal.


It's hard for me to explain the angle of this picture.


Another cook. Here's Graham basking in the morning sun after a long night.


Oh what a sexy mofo.


well, I guess that's a hallway.


Hey good lookin'...




Ryan is a good man. And he loves the Smashing Pumpkins, and Chai Tea.


This here, is a digital photo taken by someone I don't know. These are the things that happen while I work.

Left to right: Shon Hudspeth (GM at the acorn resturaunt and a good person), Me, A dude who's name I don't know, Conrad Allen, Graham the great, Noah the great.

"Be thou not proud, O man, in thy wisdom. Discourse with the ignorant as well as the wise. If one comes to thee full of knowledge, listen and heed, for wisdom is all.

Keep thou not silent when evil is spoken for Truth like the sunlight shines above all.

He who over-steppeth the Law shall be punished, for only through Law comes the freedom of men.

Follow thine heart during thy lifetime. Do thou more than is commanded of thee.

When thou has gained riches, follow thou thine heart, for all these are of no avail if thine heart be weary. Diminish thou not the time of following thine heart. It is abhorred of the soul.

They that are guided go not astray, but they that are lost cannot find a straight path.

If thou go among men, make for thyself, Love, the beginning and end of the heart.

If one cometh unto thee for council, let him speak freely, that the thing for which he hath come to thee may be done. If he hesitates to open his heart to thee, it is because thou, the judge, doeth the wrong.

Repeat thou not extravagant speech, neither listen thou to it, for it is the utterance of one not in equilibrium. Speak thou not of it, so that he before thee may know wisdom.
Silence is of great profit. An abundance of speech profiteth nothing."
-From the Emerald Tablets of Thoth




Seeya Guys,
Enoch


ThorntonMusic.com