Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Life is mad crazy.

Just watched Finding neverland again with James (drummer) Dave (guitarist) adam and john (canton friends of the band). Lemme tell you, that movie never gets less moving. It's got to be the most beautiful film I've seen to date. I think I've seen it 7 times now and I end up crying more every time I watch it.
Like a surprising number of people I know, sometimes I think I'm a bit un-emotional about real life. If that's the case, I make up for it when I witness a beautiful film like this. If you haven't seen that movie do yourself a favor and go watch it.
The show last night was very enjoyable. It was in a small strange room, but the fans that were there were AWESOME. They were singing along really loud with nearly every song. A few had even scored bootleg recordings of shows and knew all the lyrics to lovedrug songs not even released yet. Very fun times. I also got to see my friend Shannon from Mississippi who I hadn't seen since Thornton played in Jackson last year.
Lemme tell ya. There are some really great people in the Earth. I meet them here and there.

Other thoughts include:
Driving a v-10 vehicle is a unique experience. Over the last month I've gotten quite used to driving the 15 passenger van with a monster of an engine in it. It's a powerful sucker but has had a trailer attached to it. We took the trailer off today and it has been my tool-around vehicle...and DANG! That's one freaking rocket engine of a motor. That's all I have to say about that.
I had some more, but they have escaped me.
Kevin seems to be having a blast. He's posted some pictures on his blog. For those of you who aren't aware, Kevin is roaming the world from country to country while acting on a cruise ship and living like a king. For those of you who don't know who Kevin is, that's a long story. He seems to be having the time of his life. You can visit his blog at http://kevthornton.blogspot.com

FYI, I just dropped off 5 rolls of film to be developed tonight. PICTURES ARE THAT MUCH CLOSER!

Here's a fun picture of me and a cool chic named Kristin who was at our show in frostburg, MD.