Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm the most beautiful slut in the room...

I'm wearing a lot of make-up right now. I went to a movie tonight with to of the employees of lovedrugs management company. Afterwards we went to a denny's where I had a steak and some pancakes. It was good and too expensive. Oh well, that's what money is for right? While we waited for our food some friends of these girls I was with started messing with their make-up and I offered my face as a living sacrifice.
There was something very surreal about the experience. Not the fact that I was wearing make-up in public. As many of you know, that used to be a regular occurence in my life. Here's the thing: Sitting in a denny's (or a perkins) in the middle of the night, aimlessly hanging out while a stranger put lipstick and eyeliner on my face is very much an experience from when I was 17 or so. The young folks here even have the same "let's waste some time and stay up till the sun comes up eating unhealthy food and smoking" attitude that the teens in Anderson, IN have. Is was strange, nostalgic, and fun. All in all I'm glad I had the experience.

Sir Enoch Porch