Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm going to go crazy.

Sometimes I feel worthless. I sit in my room. I try to make songs. I make what are probably mediocre songs at best at this point. I try. I try hard. I work three days a week at a bar. I hate bars. I hate alcohol. I come home and make songs on a guitar. God, I'm bored of fucking guitars. I'm bored of music. I love music. These statements are both very true.
I don't even REALLY know what I'm trying to do exactly. Why am I doing what I'm doing? I guess maybe I'm just coasting on auto-pilot? I've always worked hard on whatever I'm doing because I believe in it %100 percent. Something about the last year of my life has taken away my belief. I'm still working hard, but I don't know why, and I feel myself coming to what seems like my wits end.
Mostly I've just been trying to stay busy to avoid thoughts like this, but I'm honestly obsessed with whatever it is that I don't know that I want to be doing that I'm not doing pretty much all the time.

Thoughts?