Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Always Love

September 28th, 2009

Always love. Hate will get you every time. Always love. Even when you want to fight.

Nice words, huh? Easier said than done. I've wanted to love for a long time, and honestly sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't I like to think I'm getting better at it, but not without thousands of hours of practice.

Honestly, I still haven't nailed down how to love in every environment. For example when I lived in New Brunswick, New Jersey for 3 months this year it was all I could do not to fight. It's a really oppressive place, see. Where I am right now it a very supportive and positive place, and my love generators are firing a lot anyway naturally, so it's easy to push them over the edge into constant yesness.

But I will say that in every phase of love I go through it seems to become easier and easier to embrace everything and say “perfect!”, so that's why I think practicing a lot really does help. So I'll keep doing this. It makes me really happy.

So keep practicing!

I love you.