Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I feel braindead

Most of the time my brain seems like it's in overdrive and just won't stop ticking. Strangely enough this only happens when I have some task to put my hands to. Or when I'm on the toilet. I'm not so good at running my brain when I'm sitting in front of a computer screen or a TV or when my body isn't doing much. Why? I guess when my body gets into a rythm of motion I can put it on auto pilot and not think about it at all, as backwards as it sounds. Lift up into my head and go. But lemme tall you, while I'm on the toilet my imagination runs wild! Boy is it great.
So, I'm putting myself to the task of booking. Send your energy rays this way. Booking for a band is an interesting task. It's like water. At least that's what I think now. I'll let you know if my opinion changes. Alright. Time for bed.
-Enoch

ThorntonMusic.com