Thursday, January 20, 2005

Is there life on mars?

I awoke with the david bowie song in my head.
I promise I'm getting these pictures taken cf. Computer problems. So, make sure you check out the new pictures on the Thornton web site. Kevin posted some pictures of himself 13 years ago and boy are they funny. There's no security on the members section right now so browse around while you can. You don't have to log it.
It's been good to have my friend ben down here in nashville. It's been 3 years we've been living in separate places now. He just moved down to this land.
Back on the subject of my band. I'm booking this tour for april. I know people a lot of places, but not in chattanooga and birmingham. Anyone know someone/some band in that area that could help me set up a show? Lemme know it you do, 'cause those are important connecting towns between Knoxville and Memphis.

-Enoch

ThorntonMusic.com