Friday, January 21, 2005

More Foul Eye Candy

Well, here's my friend Seth.


He complained that the only picture of me had a camera in front of my face. So he Snapped one of me.


Then I went crazy and decided to devote the better part of this blog to pictures of myself. How much more narcissistic (is that how you spell that?) can you get?

This is a picture of Kevin and I after we won "best rock/experimental" at the Nashville Scene Music Awards.


I'd forgotten how hairy we both got this summer.


Why?


Not as hairy as I was when I was 17, though. I don't know how that happened.


This is a boring picture of me in the bathroom. Why are you looking at it?


Carolyn's beautiful hands.


Part of Carolyn's beautiful headface. It was really nice having her in town for a few weeks durring christmas. I won't be seeing her for the next 6 months 'cause she's gone back to London.


My nephew Michael who lives with his parents (my sister Sarah, and Brother-in-law Joseph) in Anderson, IN.


Some strange circles at the mall at Opry Mills.


A fountain. What can I say? I think carolyn shot this picture while I was in the bathroom. It's nice.


Well, That wraps up today's post. Happy viewing.

-Enoch

Thorntonmusic.com