Monday, November 01, 2004

Fall Shapes

It's another beautiful day in Nashville. This season partly bums me out 'cause I know winter is on the way. It's beautiful though, so I can't complain. Every winter I decide I'm going to enjoy it and then somewhere around the halfway point I break down and stop denying that it hurts my skin.
Skin
Skinny
Skinning
Spinning
Spin
Spinage
Grinage
Carnage
Darkage
Dark Age
Stone Age
Old Age
Old hat
Hard hat
Hat
Hath
Hath not
Not
Nothing
Nothingness
Ness
Loc Ness
Lock smith
Smithsonian
ian ian
Corinthian
Core and the end
The End
Ending
Ended
Mended
Blend
Blending
Bending
Bending my words
Words
Worlds
Worldly
Worldliness
liness
linens
fine linens
fine arts
fine dining
dining
dinner
dimmer
dumber
dumb and dumber
deaf and dumb
deaf
def
deftones
definitely
finitely
finite
infinitely
y