Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Where is my mind?

So, it looks like I'm going to take Seths (Thanks for the article you posted too!) advice and see the move tarnation tonight. If anyone else sees it, I'd love to see your thoughts on here. I really don't know anything about it, but I trust seths opinion on movies/books/art more than a lot of people. I don't trust some of his musical input though 'cause he likes dance music, and I just can't hang with it.
This new snow-boot trend is so stupid.
Ok, I have this friend who e-mailed me in response to my "what do I know" post. She's not much into the "post all your thoughts on the internet" thing, but there's a grand morsel of wisdom in something she wrote. I think you should hear this snippit. "I don't get worked up too much with my own viewpoints but I do get worked up when people are just as you described: when everyone thinks they're better than everyone else and that they can't be wrong.But I guess that too is just my measly view. So here I am again: WRONG. Just when I thought i was on to something...There is so much pride and lack of respect when people think they know TRUTH...I'm going to just try to know my truth when I know it and change it when it gets blind-sided by something that makes more sense- at the time, pride aside. "
I think that's brilliantly put. But then, what do I know?

-Enoch

ThorntonMusic.com