Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Yesh

Sorry it's been a long-ass time since my last post guys. Here I am in the earth.
Yep, Tarnation was boring as hell. The only thing it had going for it was the length of time over which it was recorded. But really, how long can you be entertained by that thought? I was not moved in the least. I don't have the thing in my brain that documentary was made for. Glad some people do, but it's not me.
I also had the misfortune of seeing The Grudge. First of all, let me say that I pretty much hate spook movies in the first place, so most of the time I would give a movie in this genre a thumbs-down. But let me tell you folks, this was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. That all.
My dad is in town.I just went and had dinner with him and then we went to the movies(oh yes, I love going to the movies) and saw Incredibles. What a fun time! If you want to see a charming feel-good movie that's the one.
Well Thornton is getting lots of plays at radio stations on the coasts. (#5 in Haverford, PA!)It's to bad they aren't as up to speed in Jesusland yet.