Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Drive! Drive! Drive!

The show last night went relatively well. Some kinks here and there to iron out. James and I didn't play perfectly, but it was decent for a first show. I did have a lot of fun, as did the rest of the fellas I think. The house sound guy was kind of an idiot, which made sound check a little nerve-racking, but once our set was underway I think the only person the sound issues bothered was michael. There was a decent turnout for a low-profile college show and the folks really seemed to enjoy it.
Got a good bit of sleep last night at the best western hotel in greenville, IL. I did however wake up with a peice of gum in my armpit. I'm really not sure how that happened, but it was a bit bizzare. Today has just been a big driving day. We're headed to denver right now. I think we've been on the road about 9 or 10 hours today. I think we're going to stop at about 1:00 and resume tomorrow about 10-ish. Nothing super interesting to report here. I'm out.