Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Drugs I'm on

Well, I made it here to ohio. Canton? No, some smaller city outside of it, I think. I'm really not sure where I am. After waking up at 5:30 this morning this day seems somewhat surreal. Not unpleasant aside from the sinus thing I'm battling. A few decongestants and I feel almost normal. Ordinarily, I veer away from drugs but after the airplane landed I felt like my head would explode. I don't think a sinus thing has every caused me so much pain. Anyway, it's all in the past now.
Practiced with the fellas for four hours this afternoon and got to spend some time around them. Really great guys. Good situation for me. I'm really excited about this tour. The schedule is posted at LovedrugMusic.com. Take a look and come see me. I feel good about this. That's all. Stay tuned for photos.

Love
Enoch