Sunday, February 05, 2006

Some new thoughts, Some old Photos

It's a snowy day here in ohio. I haven't ventured outside to espy the extend of white powdery fun, but I know it's happening.
Here are some really grainy pictures. 800 Film + Sams club developing = crappy looking photos. Haven't developed any post-nashville pics yet...






















I've put a lot of thought into the work that kevin and I have done in Thornton over the last 4 years. We've done a lot for two people. I think we bit off a little more than we could chew at some points. Hanging around lovedrug this week I've seen how much better things can work when you've got people working out the technical kinks for a band. Booking our own full month-long tours and taking care of every little publicity aspect of thornton for so long and so thoroughly was to much for 2 people trying to make art. Now, I'm all about working hard, but the left side of the brain and the right side don't function at %100 at the same time. It WILL burn people out.