Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WOO!!!

I promise as soon as I can find an opportunity to develope my film I'll post the pictures here. It's just a tricky life I'm living at the moment.
Last night was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. We played for 3000 people who loved us. Lemme tell ya, That's really a great feeling. After a couple shows just getting our act together in small clubs, it felt really nice to nail it for a huge crowd. Today was no less fun. We went to long beach and I got to step in the ocean. We rented bikes and rode along the beach while the sun set. California is magical and I love it. After that we went to dinner with a friend of Michael and Dave's and then saw a movie. I feel very fortunate to be having these experiences. They are priceless. I'm very tired and we have to get up at 7:30.

P.S.
This blog will most likely be posted a day late.